Leading a fundraising team and managing a campaign is an important and complicated task. The process of tracking progress against plan and the timeline to reach key goals generates many questions from different sources. There is a critical need to have accurate data in one place that can be cut different ways to respond AND clearly communicate results to various involved stakeholders.
Key questions that arise often include:
- Which affinities/schools/departments are on plan, which are behind plan?
- For the ones that are behind plan, are there opportunities to improve giving of some segment of the constituency? What do they need to focus on to get caught up?
- Who are the large donors to our capital campaign?
- What is our progress of individual gifts versus targeted amounts?
- Who were the targets that we approached but did not give?
- How can I reconcile legal vs. recognition vs. directing vs. campaign credit? Are we looking at results the right way?
ADVIZOR makes it easy to see all the data, and slice and dice it across various dimensions to quickly and easily get answers to these and other questions without going back to IT or Advancement Services for custom reports. And, with highly visual displays that readily communicate the stories the data is telling, it is easy to communicate the results to management.
ADVIZOR's clients have:
- Answered management questions rapidly...
- ...often in real time in meetings as they are asked
- Communicated results effectively
- Reduced custom report loads on IT and/or Advancement Services by over 50%